Are you looking for weekend shift work? And are you self-motivated with CNC experience?
We require CNC Plasma Machine Operators for a steel processing company in the Wigram area of Christchurch
Weekend Shifts Fridays to Sundays 5.30am – 6.00pm
• Overhead crane experience preferred.
• Be able to work unsupervised.
• Weekend shifts – work 36 hours and be paid for 40 hours.
• Have basic to medium computer skills.
• Good communication/English skills.
• Be a team player.
• Be safety conscious.
• Have a full drivers licence, and ideally have F/OSH forklift licence, or the ability to attain these.
• Be fit and strong as some heavy lifting is required.
• You must be able to pass a drug test.
• Have a good attention to detail.
• You must be punctual and reliable.
• Have CNC experience.
Remuneration : $42K-$50K depending on skills and experience
You must be a New Zealand Resident or have a valid New Zealand Visa
Please direct all enquiries to Ed Heald; email@example.com or contact on 03 365 4322 or 027 439 9693.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org