We are seeking multiple Process Workers for our well-established Seafood Processing client in the Nelson region.
These roles include assisting in production, processing work, maintaining a high level of hygiene and moving product at times. These are casual positions with potential to work five days a week, with an opportunity for overtime and weekends. We have evening shifts available that come with an added bonus of allowances.
What’s in it for you?
– Time and a half for anything worked over eight hours and Saturday shifts.
– A strong team culture.
– Shift allowance over and above your hourly wage.
– Weekly Pay-days.
– PPE Provided.
– Discount on a range of products.
– Opportunity to upskill and may lead to permanent roles.
What we need from you
– To be able to pass a drug test
– To uphold Health and Safety standards
No experience required, training will be provided. If this sounds like the role for you – Apply now!
Get in touch with Harriet on 027 555 6625 or at email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org