Fitter Welder Fabricator positions available for suitable candidates.
We have several upcoming positions/ for an organisation just 15 minutes west of Christchurch.
• MUST be able to weld/fabricate a wide range of materials mainly in a maintenance environment.
• Ideally able to do machining work.
• Variety of work and challenges
• An excellent attitude and willingness to participate.
• Be self-motivated and methodical with versatile skills.
• Be able to follow drawings and instructions.
• Have own hand tools.
• Able to provide evidence of formal engineering training and practical experience.
• Be able to work on your own in a close-knit team environment.
• Produce work to a high standard of presentation.
• Be able to work on-site and in their workshop.
Renumeration $60k-$63k depending on skills and experience
Please direct all enquiries and applications to Ed Heald – firstname.lastname@example.org or contact on 3654322/0274399693
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com