Are you an experienced Hammerhand looking for a new challenge? Do you wanted to work in a new, exciting location?
We are looking for experienced Hammerhands, starting in November for a one month contract in the Chatham Islands. All flights, accommodation and food are provided/covered.
This role involves:
• Installing Surefoot Foundation Systems on 5 residential properties
• Installing foundation systems on the new council building
• Working 6 days a week, with Sunday off.
Flights to the Chatham Islands are out of Christchurch
• Competitive hourly rate
• Paid weekly, plus 8% holiday pay
• PPE Gear supplied
• Potential of ongoing work
• Minimum of 3 years experience working as a Hammerhand
• You have your own Basic Carpentry Tools
• Be able to travel to the Chatham Islands
• Be willing to work 6 days a week.
• Be physically fit, reliable, enthusiastic and a team player
• Be able to work unsupervised
Able to work in NZ with NZ/Aust residency or an open valid work visa to cover the period.
Please apply online with your CV & Cover letter or for futher information email Mark at firstname.lastname@example.org or ring us on 03 365 4322
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com