Engineering & Manufacturing
Press Brake Operators required for a well-known steel processing company in the Wigram area of Christchurch.
Day shift: Monday to Friday 6.00am – 2.30pm
Night Shift: Monday to Thursday 2pm – 12.30am (10 hour days, 4 days a week)
• Experience with operating Press Brake Machines of various types and sizes.
• Must be dexterous – that is agile and nimble with hands/fingers.
• You need to be able to cope with repetitious work.
• Be a team player.
• Have the ability to follow instructions and be quality conscious.
• Be able to read drawings.
• Have good punctuality and reliability.
• Have good English and communications skills.
• Have your own reliable transport.
• Overhead Gantry Crane experience an advantage.
• Have good computer skills and attention to detail.
Benefits for you:
• Work for a well-organized, stable manufacturing company.
• Long term potential
You must be a New Zealand Resident or have a valid New Zealand Visa
Please direct all enquiries to Ed Heald; email@example.com or contact on 03 365 4322 or 027 439 9693
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org