Engineering & Manufacturing
We are seeking an experienced Production/CNC Supervisor for a long-term role in Christchurch for a Engineering/Manufacturing company.
Your main responsibility would be Supervising CNC manufacturing streams. CNC Horizontal lathes, vertical machining centres, horizontal machining centres, deep hole drilling machines and Horizontal Teach lathes. You will be overseeing approximately 15 staff.
• MUST be Trade qualified
• Have a good understanding of Fanuc
and Mazatrol controllers
• Experience with Gibbscam and
Smoothcam RS-Mazatrol software
• Good communication and people skills
• Ability to form strong relationships
• Able to run CNC lathes and machining
• Ability to manage projects such as
installations and commissioning of
• Previous leadership /supervising
• Good computer skills
• Must have good problem solving and
• Product development
• Competitive remuneration
• Working for a reputable company at the
forefront of the Manufacturing Industry
• Permanent long-term role
You must be able to undergo a Ministry of Justice criminal background check.
If you are a self-starter and want to make a difference please email your CV to Ed Heald – firstname.lastname@example.org or contact: 027 439 9693
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com