Warehousing / Stores
We have an upcoming assignment for a well-known, iconic manufacturing company in the Halswell area of Christchurch.
This role will be organising the inwards and outwards goods, picking and packing, as well as forklift operation.
Key requirements / attributes:
• Be available for immediate start
• Day shift
• Have reliable transport
• Excellent Attention to detail
• Be physically fit (physical / practical work involved)
• Be able to work well in a team and be able to work well independently
• Have a positive attitude and a will to complete tasks to the best of ability
• Must have forklift experience and appropriate licence
• Must have stores experience
• Excellent communication skills
• Computer literacy and advantage
This role offers room for growth and advancement.
You must be a New Zealand Resident or have a valid NZ Visa
Click Apply Now!
Or direct enquiries to Cody; email@example.com or contact 03 365 4322 | 021 731 836
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org