Temp Staff FAQ
Job Seeker FAQ
A copy of your CV, written references, qualifications, IRD and Bank account details. You also need to bring identification with you.
If you are a New Zealand or Australian citizen you need to bring your passport, or your birth certificate and photo id (eg. drivers licence)
If NOT a New Zealand citizen or permanent New Zealand resident you will need to bring your passport and valid work visa.
- We have vacancies that never get advertised (the hidden job market).
- We can provide free unbiased and objective advice with your career plans and job hunting.
- Working closer with you (as opposed to going to just a 1hour interview) we can find out further information on your character, hidden skills, aspirations, and therefore provide better recommendations for promoting your overall skills.
- Confidentiality and Discretion.
- Assistance in contract negotiations with the client to ensure quality and fair pay.
- We do the work of job hunting for you so you have more time up your sleeve.